. . . user. This is it . . . I made up my mind and I'm ready. No more regedits, no more BSOD (yes, they happen in XP), and no more driver downloads. In the next few weeks, I will move from PC User to Mac Geek. I will be the proud owner of a brand new iMac, and no longer a slave to the Windows PC world. Not that I can't handle Windows, but I just refuse to move to Vista. It's no longer an option. I cannot face another ME debacle. And I think my security skills are fine as they are, thank you very much. I don't need Windows telling me what I can and cannot view. I look forward to being an Apple geek -- I already own a couple of iPods. Now I'm ready to move on to the big dog!
Well, how about that? My little one is already a football fan . . . he/she knows how to do the Wave. No joke. Just watch my wife's belly and you'll see for sure. One minute her belly is a nice, round pregnant-like shape, and the next thing you know you see a hand/foot/elbow/knee poke through and move fluidly from one side my wife to another. He/she is pretty packed in there. I can't wait to meet my child. Wondering what he/she will look like. I'll find out in no time. Only 6 more weeks to go (give or take a week or two)!
Comments